When you tumble and fall, get up and walk again.. *GH

Love is a funny thing, for now I found the world making more sense each and everyday..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

A New Blog


I have been meaning to start a blog, really. Without any reader, let alone followers, I write better, with my best attempt to stay true to myself. More than often, life brings me down, and for some reasons, I cannot blame anyone but myself. For things that have happened, I found it useless to regret, but to learn from those lessons of life, wouldnt be that simple. I was arrogant in a way, pretending that my life was perfect in every single way, when nobody's one really is.

Here, I admit that my life isnt even close to perfect, but am struggling to live it the best way possible. For what lies ahead isnt something that I know of, but now, am excited to find out. As this will be a start of a new life, with guidance (hopefully, from my coming readers..) and assurance that what I do is right (sometimes I just need reassurance of my doings, although I dont actually need to.. guess thats why we seek for advices, hoping that somehow we will be guided to some correct paths..)

And for this reason, this medium is created. For me to reach out to those advices, to share some happenings in my life, to be a little more true to myself and to lead a better life.
Zie Rosli

2 comments:

she3p said...

:)...............

Zie Rosli said...

Gerald & Sam: Thanks!! ;)