When you tumble and fall, get up and walk again.. *GH

Love is a funny thing, for now I found the world making more sense each and everyday..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Worst Birthday, Ever.


First of all, it is not my intention to spread this bad vibe that I have around me now, but heck.. I just have to tell..

Yesterday was my birthday. As always, been counting the days to come, to be exact, from last year's 12th October. As close ones might know, I treasure birthdays so, so much that I will go through all the hassles to get the perfect gifts, throw the surprise party, bla bla bla. I will get the nicest cake, get the nicest affordable gift, drive everywhere to get things done, bla bla bla. Of course, when I do it sincerely, I shouldn't be expecting anything in return.

Lets start with some good news, started it off with a very nice surprise party from my colleagues. I think I should start calling them friends. I am very close with some of them anyway. It was all really really nice, I had my tears of joy.

But it didn't change the fact that some minutes after the clock stroke 12, someone said something he/she shouldn't and didnt say something that he/she should have. It broke my heart into pieces and it has been a while since the last time I cried like that. To top it off, I was scolded for crying.

As I was trying to get to sleep that October 11th's dawn, I was hoping everything will be okay when I woke up. I said maybe, after all those tears.. things will be better. Maybe, after I let out what I felt.. everyone will start to appreciate what I have done. Maybe, after all the pain, I can really have MY BIRTHDAY after all.

I was wrong.

The day was packed with a list of activities, like open houses, etc.. My October 11th passed by in a blink doing things that I have been doing for the last 364 days ago. It defined a line that is now so visible, seperating me from everyone. I see things differently now. And I hate it.

Zie Rosli

2 comments:

mohad said...

cantik blog...selamat hari jadi...

Zie Rosli said...

Ijad: Thanks.. Biasa je la.. Am not very good in updating own blog.. Tak tau kenapa ada pun sebenarnya.. Hahaa!!

Birthday was in Oct.. 11th.. Thanks anyway..