When you tumble and fall, get up and walk again.. *GH

Love is a funny thing, for now I found the world making more sense each and everyday..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Planning The Wedding

I am planning my own planning, of course, with much help from both of the families, and my good, good friend, Julie Haslina. This one aspiring wedding planner is with tonnes and tonnes of ideas, which really do me so much good.

Hiring a wedding planner is very, very risky now. I am being sceptical, I know. But since I love wedding so, so much, the families decided to just do it ourselves. We asked opinions, a number of quotations, reviews on vendors, and me, personally been browsing wedding blogs for a few months. To my surprise, there are A LOT of blogs with so many good writers and most importantly, information on all the things that u want to know about wedding. Just type anything that crosses your mind, Voila! Endless answers to your questions.........

I will be writing soon on my preparation for The Day. Till then.. :)

Love,
Zie Rosli

2 comments:

dialicious said...

heya..i agree w u..there r loads of blog to refer for ur wedd planning.but if ur up for seating dinner reception,maybe u can just hire a wedding coordinator..
Planning a wedding sgt best gile!

Anonymous said...

Hi Zie,
i read ur comment in http://zaifiecreation.fotopages.com/?entry=1515141.

pls pls pls post ur wedding plan in here.
im really interested to have mine at tasik titiwangsa also.
how much it cost ya?
care to share? buzz me at ekaz_0112@yaoo.com.

TQ. :)